- INFORMATION FOR THE USER
RINGO VALVULAS, SL, hereon known as the CONTROLLER, is responsible for the handling of the Users´ personal data and informs them that their data shall be handled in compliance with the provisions stated in the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 of December (LOPDGDD), and therefore provides them with the following information on data handling:
Purpose of Data Handling: to maintain a commercial relationship with Users. The expected operations for data handling are:
- Sending advertising commercial information via e-mail, SMS, MMS, social network communities or any other electronic or physical media currently in use or available in the future which may allow commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the DATA CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or from its collaborators or suppliers with whom a promotional agreement may have been reached. In the latter case, third parties shall not have access to users´ personal data.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Dealing with orders, applications or any type of request made by the users through any means of contact at their disposal,
- Sending the webpage newsletter to users.
Data Handling Legal basis: Users´ Agreement to it (RGPD, art. 6.1.a).
Data preservation and storage criteria: Data will not be retained beyond the requisite timeframe for its handling; once data is not necessary to that purpose, it will be deleted by using the appropriate security measures that guarantee its pseudo-anonymization or total erasure.
Data transfer: Data shall not be transferred to third parties, unless required by law.
- Right to withdraw their consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of all users´ data and right of limitation of, and opposition to, data handling,
- Right to make a complaint before the control authority (www.aepd.es), should data handling be deemed to fail to comply with existing regulations.
To exercise your rights, contact:
RINGO VALVULAS, SL. C/ ROMERO, 6 – POL. IND. EMPRESARIUM – ZARAGOZA, SPAIN. Email: email@example.com
- OPTIONAL OR COMPULSORY NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
By selecting the relevant boxes and entering data in the contact form or by submitting it by means of any downloaded forms, Users freely, explicitly and unequivocally agree to their data being handled for the purpose of dealing with their request; likewise, users agree that their data is necessary for the service provider to do so; and that they voluntarily enter data in the rest of fields when they do so. Users guarantee that the personal details provided to the CONTROLLER are truthful and that they shall communicate any modification to that data when applicable.
The CONTROLLER informs and explicitly guarantees that under no circumstances shall users´ personal data be transferred to a third party, and that whenever any transfer of personal data might be envisaged, Users´ unequivocal, explicit and informed consent to do so shall be requested. All data requested on the website is compulsory, as it is necessary for the optimal provision of service to Users. Should all data requested not be entered, the Controller cannot guarantee that the information and services provided meet users´ needs in full.
- SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions pertaining to existing private data regulations, the CONTROLLER is fully compliant with all provisions and regulations found in the RGPD regarding users´ data handling under its responsibility, as well as, evidently, complying with the principles described in art. 5 RGPD, whereby data is handled in a lawful, fair and transparent way towards the users, and data is suitable, relevant and limited to the requisite purpose for which it is handled.
The CONTROLLER assures that the appropriate organizational and technical policies have been implemented with a view to applying the security measures stated in the RGPD provisions, thus protecting Users´ rights and liberties. Likewise, it has provided Users with the requisite information so that they may exercise said rights.