Samson Ringo has satisfactorily completed the manufacturing and FAT of a 48” 300# Ball valve with double effect hydraulic actuator for the isolation of the turbine during the shutdown of the Hydroelectric Power Plant of Hanabanilla in Cuba. Valve is fitted with a 3” by-pass in order to balance the inlet and outlet pressure with the aim of minimizing the water hammer effect in the turbine, during the valve opening. It also includes a pipeline for making the complete drain. Valve was painted and packed without the actuator that shall be assembled again on site under the supervision of Samson Ringo technicians.
- Qualification of Automatic Safety Valve for Accumulator Depressurization (ASVAD)
- Supply of turbine isolation valve for Hydroelectric Power Plant of Hanabanilla (Cuba)
- Technical Seminar for Forsmark Nuclear Power Plant (Sweeden)
- Control Valves for Mozyr Refinery (Belarus)
- Valves for sea water service – Ain Sukhna Terminal (Egypt)