Ringo Válvulas has extensive, modern facilities of over 12,000 m2 with state-of-the-art installations and equipment for the assembly, inspection, testing, painting and packing of valves.
Ringo is equipped to perform all the NDT´s
- Ultrasonic Test – UT
- X-Ray Examination – RT
- Dye Penetrant Test – DT
- Magnetic Particle inspection – MPI
- Hardness Test
- Positive Material Identification – PMI
- Three-dimensional coordinate measuring machine
Automatic welding column with the following features:
- TIG-GTAW / SAW welding processes
- Narrow-gap torch/holding device up to 250 mm wall thicknesses.
- Fully automatic positioning.
- Maximum length/ width: 5,0 m.
- SMAW: Shielded Metal Arc Welding, – Manual
- GTAW: Gas tungsten arc welding – Manual & Automatic
- SAW: Submerged Arc Welding – Automatic
- GMAW: Gas metal arc welding – Semiautomatic
- FCAW: Flux-cored arc welding – Semiautomatic
Full equipped with overhead cranes up to 50 tm
Painting available according to all customer specifications, including Sand Blasting and all type of tests.
Wide range of test benches:
- Test benches up to 60” valves
- API 6A test rig up to class 20000 psi
- Bunker area including
- 2 cryogenic test benches
- High pressure test bench up to 650 barg
- Sniffer for Helium detection on Fugitive Emission Tests
Packing facilities allow Ringo to make packing according to all customer specifications, including:
- Strong wooden cases for sea freight
- Light wooden cases for air freight
- Vacuum packing available
- Fumigated wooden cases according to ISPM 15