Samson Ringo has satisfactorily completed the manufacturing and FAT of a 48” 300# Ball valve with double effect hydraulic actuator for the isolation of the turbine during the shutdown of the Hydroelectric Power Plant of Hanabanilla in Cuba. Valve is fitted with a 3” by-pass in order to balance the inlet and outlet pressure with the aim of minimizing the water hammer effect in the turbine, during the valve opening. It also includes a pipeline for making the complete drain. Valve was painted and packed without the actuator that shall be assembled again on site under the supervision of Samson Ringo technicians.
- Virtual Annual Meeting of SNE (Spanish Nuclear Association)
- SAMSON RINGO is fully committed to support ASPANOA
- Supply of Titanium Pressure regulators for Long Son Integrated Petrochemicals Complex (Vietnam)
- Supply of Chokes to PDO (Oman)
- Supply of 3595 Type Control Valves to Huizhou Refinery (China)