Samson Ringo has taken part in the Achema, the world forum for chemical engineering and the process industry, held in Frankfurt from 11th to 15th June 2018. Samson has actively participated in the trade show with three booths, since this is one of the most important exhibitions for the group. Samson Ringo has been present in the booth of Expertise in valve engineering where has displayed one of its star products: an axial flow control valve
The unique drive mechanism design Samson Ringo Axial Flow valves presents many advantages:
- High capacity combined with large rangeability
- Balanced plug to reduce the valve torque
- Drive mechanism to provide smooth, accurate and fast operation with smaller actuator.
- Excellent behavior for dirty fluids
- Complete range of trim types for a good performance in high pressure drops applications
For further technical details, see the Samson Ringo Axial Flow Valves brochure
Moreover, Samson booth has received many visitors so Samson Ringo had the opportunity to show all the products and integrated solutions offered to the market for critical and severe applications.